Thursday 30 September 2010

To my friends

To my friends

After many attempts, you have persuaded me to write something for this section.
Maybe it is right, because this is the part I love most.
It is thanks to this section that "prophecies on line" is known all over the world, without counting the numerous articles published by prestigious magazines.

But I don't want to loose myself in such easy feelings, many people have asked me to express my personal point of view about mankind's destiny. I'm neither a clairvoyant nor a seer, so I can only study deeply the different prophecies.
They are very often enigmatic and complex as, for instance, the Nostradamus' centuries.
It has been through his writings that I started to build this site, his complex syntax, his obscure language, his dark, enigmatic and prophetic composition. To facilitate the comprehension it was necessary to compare his prophetic verses to other revelations.
Now we see some results: if you check, for instance, the epistle written by Nostradamus to the king of France, you understand perfectly that he not only wrote to his king but also to someone else.
So we can ask to ourselves "who was he? ,why? ,when?" Reading carefully all these prophecies about the "great monarch", We discover that he is French, he makes peace in the world, he comes around the third millennium.

This is just an example, the same method could be used in reverse so I don't want to be confused as an other discoverer of Nostradamus' keys but I'd like to be a scholar studying the different interpretations of Nostradamus' work.

This hard work has been only done with the purpose of communicating messages of hope. Remember that the only way you have to forecast a future events, or even just one of it, it's possible only by God.
Breaking his teaching will turn men against men, and in this age of human history, unfortunately, people believe they can replace God with science. Sooner or later everything will be brought back to the right place.

That will not be "the end", but instead will be the beginning of a new world and the reborn of a new man.


Mario Gregorio
Ciao to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment